POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : repost: "Last of the Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to mp4 (4.1 megs) : Re: repost: "Last of the Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to mp4 (4.1 megs) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:58:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: repost: "Last of the Stupid Bee Jokes" - link to mp4 (4.1 megs)
From: Dan Byers
Date: 3 Apr 2005 22:30:01
Message: <web.4250a5c7d8d8348a6e81d5c10@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote:

> Aside of Ladybugs not being found, nope, couldn't hear them (video works,
> just no sound). I saw the former ones with Quicktime until I switched to
> MPC.

Okay, I fixed the ladybug one (filename was missing a letter), so it's there
now, although I highly doubt it'll run any differently for you.  Looking at
the files, apparently there are differences between some of them.  Some
were compiled on my iMac, which is using 3ivx for the codec; others were
done on my G3 which was using the default codec supplied by Apple QT v 6.

> Nope, but an annoying updater and agent. I really don't like hundreds of
> programs running in the background.

Another reason for me never to buy a PC (unless I get brave and crazy and
want to use Linux)...

Anybody else having a problem viewing any of the movies?????????

Dan
GoofyGraffix.com